Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trees #72–74

 I took a walk around my neighborhood and found this beautiful tree on Kansas Ave. The flowers were bright white in the sunlight. A beautiful shape. 3-16-12

 This isn't really a tree, is it... I bought this new box of Prismacolor
watercolor pencils, so I had to try them out, and the colors were just
brilliant. Somehow, things came up, and I never really got back to doing
a tree. I guess it doesn't "count," does it? 3-17-12

This is a branch of one of our silver maples outside an upstairs window.
The branches change day by day. I am so enjoying the opportunity
this spring to notice and "catch" the changes! 3-18-12

I had to experiment with those wonderful new colored pencils.
Here, I only used pencils that were blues, reds, and yellows.
They blend so beautifully! So much fun! 3-19-12


No comments:

Post a Comment