Monday, April 23, 2012

Trees #82–85

 This is certainly not in our part of Kansas... This tree
was outside of our hotel in Escondido, CA. I just had
a few moments to try to "get" it. ...probably first time
I have sketched in public. 3-30-12

 These potted palms were outside the lobby window of
our hotel in Escondido. A couch with cusions inside are
in the foreground. 4-1-12

This Sliver Maple is back at home, in the backyard. Small
branches growing down at the base of the trunk. Things got
a little crazy trying to catch up at work after our trip,
so I missed sketching some days. Maybe, I'll be able to
make it up, or my year-2012 will be have to
have more than 366 days... 4-8-12

Our Japanese Maple in the backyard. At least I think it is
a Japanese Maple. Deep reddish leaves. 4-9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment